Published March 31, 2022 19:38
Summer Day Camp Registration Link: https://app.enrolr.com/bgc-saskatoon/register
BGC Saskatoon is excited to launch our new Enrolr website for online summer day camp registrations. Create your user profile, add your child(ren) and select which programs/weeks you would like to enrol your child(ren) in – it’s just that easy! NOTE: Space is limited to 40 campers per week per location.
We're working hard to have ENROLR (online registration) ready for Before & After School Programs and Preschool registration for 2022/2023 by mid-May, 2022. Stay tuned!!
AGE REQUIREMENTS: For Pike Lake – children must be 6 years old on the first day of the week they have registered for.
For all other camps - children must be 5 years old on the first day to register.
To use Enrolr:
1. Create a user profile as a parent/guardian. You will use this same profile for any future registrations as well.
2. Select the menu option for “Children” and add your child – be sure to complete all fields! Add as many children as required.
3. Select the menu option for “Programs” – select the program/week you want and select Register.
4. Add the children you wish to enroll and select continue.
5. Complete any additional information required, select continue and complete payment with credit or virtual debit.
Enrolr Registration: At this time, Enrolr is unable to process payment for multiple weeks at a time which means payment will be required for each week you are registering in.
NEED ASSISTANCE?: If you require changes to the weeks you are registering for or need assistance with Enrolr, please email Tracy at [email protected]
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Partial fee refunds (less a $40.00 administration fee per child per camp) will be provided for cancellations submitted at least 2 weeks before the first day of camp. Payment processing fees will not be refunded. No refunds will be provided for cancellations submitted less than 2 weeks before the first day of camp. Cancellation requests should be submitted to [email protected] and include the child(ren)’s full name, camp dates selected and camp location.
Thank you for your patience as we roll out our new registration system and have a great summer!